Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome!









Hi, I'm Noel. This is my first website. I want to tell you interesting animal facts and show you cute pictures of animals and my pets.

I love learning about animals!

I have always loved animals and wanted to share how much I know about them.

I'm 10 years old.

If you visit my website and like it, leave me a comment!


Fact: The fastest galloping speed is achieved by the American quarter horse, which in a short sprint of a quarter mile or less has been clocked at speeds approaching 55 mph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh, I love your blog - you are doing a great job! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Love your website! Very interesting facts about horses! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2007-09-30-0010.html for details on the new elephant at NC Zoo!

Shawna said...

I came over from your moms' blog. I'm so glad you are getting started on a blog. And what fun topics to cover. I love animals!